The Gospel Witness (Scottdale, Pa.) was published weekly from April 5, 1905 to March 25, 1908, serving the interests of the Mennonite Church (MC). Daniel Kauffman (1865-1944) was editor. In April 1908 it merged with a rival publication, The Herald of Truth (Chicago, Ill. and Scottdale, Pa.), to form Gospel Herald (Scottdale, Pa.).
See Bender, Harold S. "Gospel Witness (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 22 Jun 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Gospel_Witness_(Periodical)&oldid=122977
Digitization of Gospel Witness is sponsored by Anabaptist Mennonite Digital Collaborative, a partnership among Mennonite libraries and archives, with major support from the Schowalter Foundation.